This addon is called “Publisher” because the main feature is giving your site members the ability to publish more than one listing without having to pay again, turning them those listing owners into “Publishers”.
– Create subscriptions of one or more CPTs. For each CPT included in a subscription, you can choose a price package and the downgrade action.
– Users must choose a subscription and pay for the subscription before they can add a listing.
– Once the payment is complete the subscription settings are added to their account and they can add listings in accordance with the subscription settings.
– If users try to add more listings than are included in their subscription they see an error message that you can adjust in the settings.
– Users can upgrade subscriptions and the previous subscriptions will expire
- wpapps Publisher
- cart plugin that compatible with wpapps publisher
- Install plugin wpapps core
- Install plugin wpapps publisher
- Enable Publisher on wpapps > General > Enable Publisher
- Create a new package on your CPT, by default GD will add the “Free” package
- Create new subscriptions on wpapps > Publisher subscriptions
- you can setup price and package lifetime for your subscription
- you can setup the CPT including on this subscription
Users can upgrade subscriptions and the previous subscriptions will expire
– Users can upgrade by clicking the button “Upgrade” on the pricing page or on the account page if they install “wpapps BuddyPress Options” or “wpapps UsersWP options”.
– User fills the form payment and does transactions to buy the subscriptions.
– Admin check on the backend WordPress, on GetPaid > Subscriptions, there will create new subscriptions report and if you check the previous subscriptions of the user will change status from “Active” to “Cancelled”
Recurring billing is handled by the cart you choose.
Works with the following carts:
GetPaid/WP Invoicing – Free
WooCommerce & WC Subscriptions – Free and Premium
S2 Member Framework – Free and Premium
Recurring payments is a feature of the cart you choose. This plugin does not change the behavior of the cart; it just adds the subscription settings to the user on the completion of the payment, or removes the subscription and downgrades listings if the period of the subscription ends.
The package row on the add listing form is removed. Packages are selected within the subscription.
Listing Claims are also subject to the subscription limitations.
Need our help?
WordPress Project Management Installation, Setup, and Configuration of WordPress Installation and configuration of plugins including GeoDirectory, Beaver Builder Pro, Elementor Pro Installation and configuration of themes and layouts including post…